As a manufacturer, you face a host of challenges when it comes to specifying the optimum materials for your products. You need to deliver consistent quality, cost-effective solutions, and stay current on changing global flame retardant (FR) regulations. ESP™ can help! Our engineers not only have the experience and expertise, but also the approved material solutions to help you meet these regulations.
- Full range of Flame Retardant sheet solutions, utilizing environmental regulations and regulatory compliance
- Ability to meet a wide range of flammability standards
- Ability to mix other performance enhancements
Our portfolio of resins and modifiers, which effectively incorporates properties such as strength, wear resistance, color, and more, allows us to custom engineer the most effective FR solution to meet your needs. Our tailor solutions offer superior value to off-the-shelf, “one size fits all”, commodity materials.
With manufacturers increasingly tapping the world’s workforce and markets, you need proven materials that are accepted wherever you do business. Through our relationship with RTP Company, we can help you meet environmental regulations and obtain regulatory compliance for FR thermoplastics.
Flame Retardant Base Polymer Options
- Polypropylene (PP)
- Polycarbonate (PC)
- Polystyrene (PS)
- Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS)
- Polyethylene (PE)
- Polysulfone (SPU)
- Polycarbonate/Acrylic Alloy (PC/PMMA)
- Polycarbonate/ABS Alloy (PC/ABS)
- Thermoplastic Polyolefin Elastomer – TPE (TEO)
- Thermoplastic Vulcanizate Elastomer (TPV)
Are you working on an application that is required to meet flammability standards? Our experts are here to help! Click the button below to submit your application inquiry today.