You can depend on our R&D Engineers’ unbiased, innovative thinking and attention to detail to meet your specific application requirements. Select a material from our library or work with our team to create your own specialty sheet solution.
Our solution-based engineering approach, along with our relationship with RTP Company, allows us to provide the broadest range of sheet options in the market. By leveraging the material supply provided by RTP Company, in combination with our expertise, we’re able to offer a wide range of technologies with the ability to mix performance enhancements, such as Conductive, Anti-static, Thermoplastic Elastomer, Flame Retardant, High Temperature, Structural Reinforced, Wear, Lubricated, Color, and Laminates and Specialty.
Polymer focus (polymers not listed below are considered on a case-by-case basis):
ESP™ offers custom sheet sizes. Sheet is available in thicknesses of 0.020” to 0.250”, widths from 8” to 56”, and lengths of up to 8’. Typical customer manufacturing techniques include:
- Flat stock assembly
Our customers include global manufacturers and OEMs in industries such as: Electronics, Automotive, Appliances, Electrical Products, Medical, Military, Aerospace, and much more.
To assist you in meeting specification standards or achieving regulatory compliance, ESP™ not only offers in-house product testing, but is also willing to run small to medium sheet volumes for testing purposes.
Download the ESP™ Line Card for a full line-up of our engineered plastic sheet.
- In-house color labs to support custom color requirements
- Quick turnaround times
- Unique sheet color effects, such as Glow-In-The-Dark, Edge Glow, and Thermochromatic sheet
- Wide range of Anti-static, Static Dissipative, Conductive, and EMI/RFI shielding sheet options
- Solution-based approach to preventing, controlling, or decaying of static charge
- Full range of Flame Retardant sheet solutions, utilizing environmental regulations and regulatory compliance
- Ability to meet a wide range of flammability standards
- Excellent creep resistance
- Excellent chemical resistance
- In many cases, excellent wear resistance
- RTP 2700 Series SEBS compounds, provided by RTP Company, offer a broad range of options for properties, surface feel, clarity, and processing
- Permaprene™ TPV compounds, also provided by RTP Company, are available in conventional high-performance TPV to value-optimized alloys
- TPO, TPU, and POE resin systems for a variety of sheet applications
- Range of hardness’s available
- Filled sheet solutions utilizing talc and other minerals
- Reinforced sheet solutions utilizing the latest technologies in glass and carbon fibers
- Team of engineers ready to take your idea from concept to production
- Lubricated and Structural sheet additives for a variety of high performance material handling applications
- Custom formulations provide multi-property solutions
- Custom colors to precisely match end-use requirements
- Cap stock