Through our relationship with RTP Company, ESP™ is able to utlize the widest array of base Thermoplastic Elastomer technologies in the industry. We’re committed to driving TPE technology in support of our core commitments to our valued customers: solutions, customization, and service.
- Styreflex™ SEBS compounds, provided by RTP Company, offer a broad range of options for properties, surface feel, clarity, and processing
- Permaprene™ TPV compounds, also provided by RTP Company, are available in conventional high-performance TPV to value-optimized alloys
- TPO, TPU, and POE resin systems for a variety of sheet applications
- Range of hardness’s available
- Ability to mix other performance enhancements
Styreflex™ SBC and Permaprene™ TPV based compounds
Styreflex™ TPE compounds based on styrenic block copolymer (SBC) technology and Permaprene™ TPE compounds based on Thermoplastic Vulcanizate (TPV) technology are engineered to be far more than just properties in a data sheet. These RTP Company thermoplastic compounds can be custom formulated to help meet your sheet requirements.
Are you working on an application that requires flexibility? Our experts are here to help! Click the button below to submit your application inquiry today.