ESP™ is a producer of engineered cut sheet, and is a division of RTP Company, your global compounder of custom engineered thermoplastics.
RTP Company & ESP™ at a Glance
- Private owned specialty compounder
- Independent, unbiased product development
- Worldwide representation and distribution
- ISO 9001 registered facilities
Engineered Sheet Products™ (ESP™), a division of RTP Company, applies over 30 years of thermoplastic compounding expertise into the manufacturing of specialty engineered thermoplastic sheet. Our R&D experts can custom engineer a material in sheet form with the following properties, or any combination thereof: Conductive, Anti-Static, Thermoplastic Elastomer, Flame Retardant, High Temperature, Structural Reinforced, Wear, Lubricated, and/or Color. Our sheet is available in thicknesses of 0.020” to 0.250”, widths from 8” to 56”, and lengths up to 8’.
A sampling of available grades from ESP™ includes:
- ABS Sheet (# ESP™ 699 X 105783) – both Flame Retardant and permanent, non-migratory Anti-Static. Our ABS Sheet is UL 94 V-0 and has a Surface Resistivity of 1E8 – 9.9E9 ohm/sq.
- Acrylic Sheet (# ESP™ 1899 X 79943 EG) – transparent, permanent, and non-migratory Anti-Static with a Surface Resistivity of 1E9 – 1E11 ohm/sq.
- PEEK Sheet (# ESP™ 2299 X 111427) – with an HDT of >500°F@66psi, PEEK has excellent mechanical and chemical properties that are retained at high temperatures. Note: glass, carbon, and ceramic filled are also available.
- PETG Sheet (# ESP™ 1199 A X 123257 EG) – a permanent, non-migratory Anti-Static with a Surface Resistivity of 1E10 – 9.9E11 ohm/sq.
- Polycarbonate Sheet (# ESP™ 300 3108) – can be colored, or transparent with light diffusing properties.
- Polypropylene Sheet (# ESP™ 105) – a 30% Glass reinforced sheet that offers an excellent 10,000 psi Tensile strength and a 700,000 psi Flex Modulus.
- A wide range of other resins and additives are available!
If you are in the application development process, let ESP™ solve your material challenge by formulating a custom thermoplastic compound that is optimized to make your product a success. Don’t compromise with another supplier’s “off-the-shelf” offering.
Looking for samples? Contact us and tell us about your application!